Blessings From Above CCC 1,2,3, LLC has a few policies that parents need to be aware of at all times. While this page is no substitution for the center handbook, it is a good reference to some of our policies that parents need to keep in mind
1. We DO NOT give any credit for days that the child is not in care.
2. Tuition for CCMS families and self-pay families at the College Station location is due on the 1st of each month and on the 1st and 15th of each month at the Caldwell location through our automatic payment system, Tuition Express.
3. We DO NOT release children to any person that is not listed on the admission form.
4. We DO NOT care for sick children. If the child has fever, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. we will insist that the child not return to care for at least 24 hours FEVER FREE WITHOUT MEDICINE. STATE LICENSING STANDARDS DEFINE FEVER AS 100.0
5. We DO NOT allow outside food to be brought to the center at any time except on special occassions. The center provides breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack.
6. Please make sure that any time your child receives an immunization you give us a copy of the shot record to place in the file.
7. When the child turns 4 years of age, a hearing and vision test is required.
8. If the child is not picked up by 5:45 pm in College Station and 6:00 pm in Caldwell, there is a $1 per child per minute fee that is assessed. This fee MUST be paid before the child is allowed to return to care.
9. There is a $35 fee for any returned checks. All declines will be resubmitted on the 5th day of each month.
10. We require a 1-week, written notice if a parent decides to withdraw their child from care. If we do not receive a 1-week notice, a $50 fee will be assessed to the account.
11. All children MUST be dropped off at the center no later than 9:30 am unless the child has an appointment (doctor, dentist, etc.) and must bring a Dr.'s note upon arrival.